Skip to main content

like me

fallen into the same shame that holds my personality tight is not always a bother for me, i mean one can learn to co-exist yes. hate filled pain turns into wonderlust at all that life can hold and i feel happy. don't get me wrong you ignorant swine, you pathetic mindless fool, driven only by consumerism and likes as are those of others. i see happiness in doors that will never be opened to you. why, because i tried, because i learned to meditate, i dedicated existence to a pursuit of life in its oneness. now i am not at the very least a pious man, so far from it, i am BAAL, i am lost, i am a demon incarnate and in being so i shit on your search for happiness as i squander my own. i reach the gods only to throw back at them disgust and loathing at their weaknesses. i deserve to own the world, and when i do, in whatever millenia it may be, i will chew its bile and shit it out onto a plate made of hope. i cherish my mind, i use my mind, i hate myself when i am lazy, i loath ineptness, i have utter disdain for the weak, i trust animals, i help those in need and piss on those that fake a weak existence. i hate in equal parts as much as i love. now don't underestimate my pain, as i use this hate to build love and to cherish the wind, the sky, the air and the earth. i am on a path that only leads to happiness, and you are not invited. i wont stop pushing because when i do i loathe myself, i punish myself. i want to see life exchange forms within me, i want to feel life change within me. happy anniversary Charles Darwin, your life helps remind me of thinkers, darers, dreamers and masters of thought. it helps me see how small the worlds has become as no-one now seeks to find any hidden truths. this hate that i feel toward you all and too toward myself will generate a lust for knowledge beyond today and i know that it will satisfy me. you will be left here for a 1000 years more. i do not hate you for this, i will just miss you. you are weak. i am strong. and the more i am like you the worse i get, to detach from this life is my goal, to focus, see straight into life and to move forward is next. leave me alone. love me. be with me. lose me. do not understand me. just know that you have helped. that i will help, because i hate you and i want you to be like me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

wait

..until time shades me full of light, shows nature true to its power, allows hidden to be seen; wait until the masquerade wants to lift and the self allows to be free, from self, fear and opens to knowledge. when the mind draws the seeker through realised sights, belief and understanding, until then I shall and will continue to.. 

with you

 the time that has passed by. vivid dreams in hope and of desires that fit into a vision yet to realise, to bloom. held aloft the self is, through delusion and inertia, encapsulated only in a montage of false recognition; awaiting to be held close, softly and with the all, by and..

awakening

without a home not fixed as the root seems never feeling alone opening to find a goal shaped passed a measure once thought freedom of moment to sleep and to dream of